BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Minggu, 10 Mei 2009

Is love beautiful?

why that love have to come?
adorned my heart with it precious,
when I really don't wanna it.

why this sense increasingly disturb,
full my heart that starting empty,
when I wanna to chase it away...?!
go far from my heart

why do I always fall down,
fall headlong into mud puddle of love mud
when I have tried to stand along...
and run away.. to leavethis sense?

I'm bored...
and I'm tired...
when all people said
that love is beautiful...

but... what do I feel now?
love is easily come into my heart
break through my heart through
and straight ahead to slice my mind
that have made this tears fall ineffectual...

can I still believe
that love is beautiful?
when I have felt,
what a grieved a slice of love!!!

0 komentar: